Feb 18, 2011

I Have A Piece in Somerset Apprentice

I am THRILLED to announce that I have some art being published next month in the Spring 2011 issue of Somerset Apprentice. The whole magazine is LOVELY! My internet pal Marilyn Healey submitted a round robin book that I had some work in. I am thankful she sent it in.

Somerset Apprentice showcases some really lovely work, but the added bonus is each piece has instructions so you an try it yourself! It's like a mini-workshop!

I would love to show some sneak peaks, but for some reason my scanner won't "talk" to my lap top. I need to figure that one out, since the printer works (same machine!!).

Please enjoy, and go order!

7 comments:

vera said...

Congrats Lee!

Dorthe said...

Hi Lee,
congratulations, dear- how great.
I have one Apprentice- and love it, it is a wonderful publication-I will have to order the new one,too. :)
Hugs,Dorthe

Lili said...

That is so exciting Lee! Congratulations. Your art is truly magazine worthy! ~Lili

cinnibonbon said...

Super exciting! I'm happy for you girlie.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Congrats to you! We don't get any of those wonderful magazines on this side of the world. :/ Hope you are having a great weekend. Tammy

Cassie Shella said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you - now I'm going to have to go buy the issue:) I can't wait to see it. Have a wonderful week.

kandeland said...

big congrats to you Lee!! xo nay