Feb 18, 2011

I Have A Piece in Somerset Apprentice

I am THRILLED to announce that I have some art being published next month in the Spring 2011 issue of Somerset Apprentice. The whole magazine is LOVELY! My internet pal Marilyn Healey submitted a round robin book that I had some work in. I am thankful she sent it in.

Somerset Apprentice showcases some really lovely work, but the added bonus is each piece has instructions so you an try it yourself! It's like a mini-workshop!

I would love to show some sneak peaks, but for some reason my scanner won't "talk" to my lap top. I need to figure that one out, since the printer works (same machine!!).

Please enjoy, and go order!

8 comments:

vera said...

Congrats Lee!

Dorthe said...

Hi Lee,
congratulations, dear- how great.
I have one Apprentice- and love it, it is a wonderful publication-I will have to order the new one,too. :)
Hugs,Dorthe

Lili said...

That is so exciting Lee! Congratulations. Your art is truly magazine worthy! ~Lili

CINNIBONBON said...

Super exciting! I'm happy for you girlie.

T's Daily Treasures said...

Congrats to you! We don't get any of those wonderful magazines on this side of the world. :/ Hope you are having a great weekend. Tammy

Cassie Shella said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you - now I'm going to have to go buy the issue:) I can't wait to see it. Have a wonderful week.

kandeland said...

big congrats to you Lee!! xo nay

Christine Edwards said...

How exciting Lee! That's very cool...love the Stampington pubs. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment about my Michael deMeng workshop. It was a great week. I'm so glad I'm getting the opportunity to "meet" you. Have a great weekend!