The Rules are this:
1. I used to be a real control freak. I would balance my checkbook down to the penny- and spend an hour trying to find a few cents.
2. I can be a real grump. If I'm tired- forget it. Ask the people who lived next to me in college.
3. I practice my nursing craft with very high standards, and it makes me a little insane, and very judgmental, to see other NOT do the same.
4. I love taking care of really sick, unstable patients. It's a HUGE adreneline rush.
5. I still have trouble believing that anything I do is good enough.
6. I'm jealous that my sister is the favorite- somehow I feel jipped. (Ouch, this one hurts).
7. I'm pretty cheap. Even if I had a lot of money, there are some things I just won't spend money on.
8. I used to hold everyone at arms length, very closed down and guarded. Tammy showed me how to open up and trust in my friends. She has shown me what love can exist between friends. She totally gets me. I'm lucky.
9. I learned very early on to keep my mouth shut. Now that I'm an adult- ain't happening. I can be very opinionated, but I'm always willing to listen to the other side. BUT, I probably won't change my mind.
10. I want to be the east coast version of the Farm Chicks in 5 years.
Seven of you out there can play now. I'm suppsoed to name people- but I'm not even sure who reads this!