Nov 17, 2013

Brave Girls Goodies

As I mentioned in my previous post, I was recently in Georgia at my friend Tammy's house. I knew I wanted to bring something for her and Luz. I received a very timely email from the Brave Girls Club shoppe, and voila!! (Let me just say that I love these women, love their site, and their philosophy! I get a daily inspirational email too).


I bought us each a matching little clutch. It's the perfect size for some cash, lipstick, and a credit card. In fact, I carried mine to the Country Living Fair.

I also bought Tammy and myself a necklace, as she was having a birthday. This one is mine, and it looked great with a crisp white shirt (gotta love some sparkles!). Tammy's is a bit different, but of course I forgot to take pictures of it!

 
The Brave Girls Shoppe has so many pretty things! I bought myself a great frame too. It all was shipped in a timely manner, and came lovingly wrapped in their signature tissue paper.




I would certainly recommend shopping there- and Christmas is coming!

No comments: