May 20, 2011

It's Been Hectic

So, bear with me...

We had another bout of a terrible GI bug. After two days or running back and forth to the doctor and the pharmacy, Jason ended up having to go to the ED for IV fluids. Let me tell you, even a a nurse, the hardest thing I have ever done is hold his hands while the nurse put an IV in. He cried, and yet he was SO brave! My sweet boy felt better two days later. Then the little guy Adam got it. Luckily, I had some awesome meds to help stave off a full blown bout. However, he was down for about 4 days. Both boys lost weight- but are now back in FULL eating mode!! Lord help me when they are teenagers.

Then I came down with a terrible cold, probably from the stress of it all.

So, the moral of the story is, I have nothing intersting to post.... BUT, come back soon and I'll try to have something cool, or profound, or something for you to read!

hugs- Lee

5 comments:

Lisa said...

ahh.the life of a mother...it's the hardest job...

i didn't start my blog or art again til my boys were 8 and 10 years old. your boys are at the age where there are many demands on your time...

Gigi said...

The joys of being a mom!

Glad the kids are on the mend and hope you feel better soon!

Dorthe said...

Dear Lee,
what a week- poor boyes, and poor you ,- Hope you are all well again :)
XOX,Dorthe

Lili said...

Just catching up with you over here and boy oh boy wasn't it a hard winter around here with all the flu bugs. I'm so happy for the promised day of sunshine tomorrow. I hope you are well enough to enjoy it too! ~Lili

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

Oh no! I didn't see this post...I hope you're all feeling as right as rain again. I hate being ill - or my children being ill - especially when it's nice weather outside and we feel all cooped up!

Sarahx