Dec 3, 2020

Where has the time gone?

 Well, let me just tell you, trying to recover this old blog has taken a lot of effort!   I'm not sure if anyone reads blogs anymore, so this is a bit of a gamble.



So, why even start again? In a nutshell, I lost my brother-in-law in October, and I've had ideas for posts floating around in my head, but other social media platforms just don't seem to be the right fit. I have feelings and thoughts and things that I'd like to express, discuss, and put out in the universe.  In the end, maybe someone will read it, maybe not. 

#olddogsstillhavenewtricks

-Lee

1 comment:

Gigi said...

Hi Lee! Yes, people are still reading (and commenting) on blogs - much has changed but there's still a few of us around.

I look forward to your thoughts. And please accept my condolences on your loss.