Jul 26, 2008

Surfing in Blogland

Here's a great idea for generating some new bloggers to your site AND finding new ones yourself. Go check out Jennifer Smith at Rosey Little Things:

Do you want to generate more traffic to your blog and meet new bloggers along the way? Then you need to participate in my “Blog Swap”. I will keep sign ups open until the 31st and assign partners on the first.
THE RULES:
Please leave your email and blog address in a comment on this post (at her site.)
Mention on your blog that you are participating in this swap, so others can join as well.
Each person will receive three blog partners.
You must visit your partners blog, check it out really well and leave a thought full comment.
Once you receive a comment you may want to visit their blog as well as they are different than your partners you visit. Optional but nice:)
Please visit your partners site with in four days.
HAVE FUN!!


Isn't this a great idea? I mean, how many times have you written a post and not one comment is left? I know that this isn't the sole reason for blogging, but it sure is nice to get some validation. So, go play- the more, the merrier!!

Oh- and if you haven't signed up for my giveaway, go to the post below!

hugs- Lee

3 comments:

Tam said...

Thanks for stopping my blog and answering my research questions.

Natasha Burns said...

Hi Lee, thanks for stopping by my blog! Re the gluesticks, i find them to be really good and they stick as much as any other gluestick i have come across - but if you want super strong sticking power I'd recommend a hot glue gun, can't beat those!!!

FlipFlop Mom said...

Thank you.. Thank you!!! this is awesome!!