Sep 29, 2008

Amazing Mail

I love getting great stuff in the mail! Do you all remember the Birds & Trees fatbook I made 2 pages for? Well, it arrived from sweet Marilyn the other day.
This is the front cover, made by Marilyn herself. She also did 2 inside pages, as well as the back cover. Isn't the German glass glitter nest just the coolest! The next two images are her pages:


Paula Scinto:
Ramona Weyde-Ferch:
Sandra Muller:
Vesna:
and last, but not least, mine:

Thank you Marilyn for heading up the projecy. And thank you to all of the ladies who particpated, through ClubCreative. I love the book and am honored to have participated!

So, what's next??

hugs- Lee

3 comments:

Kat said...

Wow! That is gorgeous!


Thank you so much for stopping at my blog. I really appreciate it. :)

The Other Side of Me said...

Lee,
This book came out so gorgeous. Your pages are wonderful. What a book to cherish! Lucky you.

Tammy

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I really love collaborative books. And this one is such a pretty one!