Jun 21, 2009

Chop Chop

Sometimes you just have to cut your hair. When it's becomes a security blanket. After it becomes who you are.


Ask anyone who's experienced radiation- hair is only the thing on your head. It's not you, it's just decoration.




You are strength, love, wisdom. You are the results of all the good and bad times. You are laughter and tears. You are perfect and imperfect. You are the rain that falls and the sun that shines. You are amazing. You are you. The person inside.




Who are you?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhhh Lee,
I really like it.
I miss you.
Judy

The Feathered Nest said...

Lee!!! It's beautiful!!!! I bet you are loving this new do! Just gorgeous sweetie ~ xxoo, Dawn

cinnibonbon said...

I love the new style!!!

Who am I? I am my hair. This is only the about a handful of times in my entire life that I've had my hair this short. You are right--i think hair can help to define a person. Or at least make them stand out in some sort of way!!!
I miss my long hair....

natalea said...

beautiful hair, beautiful you!! (by the way, you have the cutest freaking nose I ever saw!)
xox nat