Feb 16, 2010

I Am Lucky

Three roses from my 3 boys.

I received some wonderful goodies in the mail this week. Tammy sent me a wonderful planter, almost the exact shade of blue of the kitchen cabinets. She filled it with cards and a notebook, and some wonderful earrings! Can you see how dainty the rhinestone is? Tammy is very talented, and if you hurry on over to either of our shops, you can pick a pair up for yourself!




My wonderful friend Luz surprised me with a box full o' valentines! Inside the little bag were additional surprises- hearts, glitter and tickets.


My sister sent me a gorgeous crystal lamp! (JC Penney wouldn't let me copy the photo- but go see it!) That may seem like an odd gift, but Christine remembered that I had said I wanted one- and so she ordered it for me! And with all the rooms in this house, we need lamps. Now I just need another to make a matching pair!
My husband gave me some music, candy, and an external hard drive, which I really wanted. My in-laws gave me a great dinner, complete with cake and a certificate good for a free night of babysitting! Wooo hooo! My other mother-in-law gave me some money, which went towards supplies for Collage Camp. And my mom sent me this amazing 3-D card, complete with a girl on a swing. It's lovely.



Aren't friends and family great? ((hugs))- Lee

3 comments:

Lori said...

Lee, what a lovely assortment of birthday presents!!! i bet all of those goodies brightened your day...i love those earrings...they are lovely!!!

The Other Side of Me said...

Hey Lee,

I am glad you liked your presents. The lamp is fab! Where are you planning to go with it?

T

Angela said...

I hope you had a wonderful Birthday, sorry I missed it! My middle child was born on the 13th so I am playing catchup with my reading. If nothing else it sounds like you hit the jackpot with the babysitting offer, haha!
love,
angela