1. The house is coming along. I grouted tile in the new bathroom for the first (and hopefully last) time. Kinda fun, kinda not. The walls are primed, ceiling painted. I am hoping that the house is listed in a month or so.
2. I also painted the ceiling in the room right outside the bathroom. It's a strange room, about 10x10, in the middle of the house, at the top of the steps, kind of like a square hallway... it could be a cool little library- but then again, with this gigantic house, why pick a small room?
3. Paniting is hard with your non-dominant hand. My right should is sore with tendonitis, probably from all the
4. Red fox has been helping himself to my hens, I am sadly down to three. My roo was re-homed to a new flock, and I am happy about it. I love my chickens, and hope to have more later.
5. My pony is getting better- yay! Soon, hopefully, they will be heading back to PA, along with us!
6. The first three layouts of my Soul Book are done- just the background, not the actual page. They were fun! It would be a lot easier of I had pictures of myself, but they are few and far between. How is it I have so many pictures of everything else but me?
7. My supplies from Stampington came, along with some new magazines. Oooooh, so much inspiration! I really want to try encaustic medium. It looks amazing.
8. I planted a bunch of plants, including lupines from seed. Lupines grow every where up here. I expected a nice, leafy plant with flowers for the new owner to enjoy next year, but DANG, the plant is tiny! Darn.
9. My kids are almost done school. Wow- I can't believe it! The time has flown by. Summer vacay should be interesting- childcare is such a pain in the arse.
10. I have tons and tons of supplies to get rid of. I should get to snapping pictures and listing stuff on my new WePay account. Keep your eyes peeled- there are some bargains to be had!
Enjoy your weekend!