Apr 14, 2008
These were taken today- my little peeps out in the yard, under the magnolia tree.
It was beautiful and sunny- but not too warm. Of course, Adam has yet another cold, and so his nose was running like a faucet. At one point, Jason (unprompted) called him over and wiped it for him. Sweet, huh? Maybe there's hope for them yet.
Chris is out of town again, so we went for Chinese food. I just didn't feel like cooking. The ironic thing is, I get sick of cooking and want take-out on the weekend, and Chris is just the opposite- he's sick of take-out and wants homecooked. SIGH. I got some spicy hot chicken- YUMMY!
Adam's been gibber gabbering for awhile. Here are some of the things he says:
1. mamam- me
2. Dada- daddy
5. cheese= teeth (you have to put it in context, of course!) as in brushing his teeth
6. where go?
7. that? comes out 'thath'
8. goy goy= drink (who knows, it's just what it means)
9. moon= moon, balloon, and plane
10. Jas= Jason
11. mote= remote (big shocker there)
13. fo= phone
14. nigh nigh= night night
15. I wan, I wan 'nother one, I wan it= I want
16. yummy yummy- means he wants more, usually handing me his snack bowl
I know there is more, but that's all I can think of. ;-) I love his little voice- so sweet when they are this age. He hasn't yet said the dreaded NO, but he does say "uh uh" and shakes his head no.
The time is passing so quickly. Taxes are dues tomorrow, I have to work, and the daffodils are almost done blooming.