Apr 6, 2008

Blatherings

I have had vertigo since Wednesday- not fun.
Guess I really am dizzy. LOL.

I think I ate my weight in chocolate today.

The upstairs bathroom is gutted.
Which means I have to come downstairs in the middle of the night to go.

Hubby is going out of town for the week.
Which means I am working and taking care of the kids myself- while still dizzy.

The farmer spread nasty manure on the fields.
Which means I can't hang laundry out.

Spring is here! YAY! My bluebirds are nesting.

Mother's Day is coming.

I made these 2 darling cards/hangings for our shoppe.

6 comments:

Susan Tuttle said...

What beautiful hanging cards.

I hope your vertigo has disappeared and you are feeling better

Susan
xo

The Other Side of Me said...

Lee,
I had to laugh at the chocolate comment. I ate so awful this weekend, too. Tomorrow is another day! Hope this week goes okay for you. Call you on Thursday.
Tam

Natasha Burns said...

Love the cards you made, you have a fun sense of humour even while suffering vertigo!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Hope you start to feel better soon. I've not had vertigo but know two sufferers & it is not pleasant.
Gorgeous hangings.

cinnibonbon said...

Aww girl get better soon!!! BTW those are get additons to your etsy.

Lisa Kettell said...

amazing cards, absolutely amazing!
Magic and Joy!
Lisa!