May 8, 2010

And The Winner Is.........

First and foremost, thank you to all who stopped by and entered the contest. Having fellow bloggers befcome involved in this project has been very rewarding!
Our first 'Zine SOLD OUT in less than a week! For that I am extremely thankful- and just tickled!! We are reprinting right now- just 10 copies- so if you didn't win the contest and are still interested, please head over to the shop and pick one up!

The 'Zine was a wonderful projext for Tammy and I. I have to give her kudos- her PE skills were a HUGE part of getting this done on time. I love you, Tammy!!
And the winner is...............



THANK YOU, all of you, for your interest. In addition to a reprint, we'll be working on an issue for the Fall.
HUGS and many many thanks, Lee

8 comments:

natalea said...

woohoo!!! YAY! I'm so happy it sold out! xo

Dorthe said...

Dear Lee,
Can that realy be true--
I am so exited to be the lucky winner of this little zine, that looks so beautifull and full of wonderfull things to experience, in many wayes.
Thanks so very much, Lee-and Natalea.
I can`t wait to hold it in my hands, and read it.
Hugs, and blessings, and a wonderfull sunday to you, Lee.
Dorthe

cinnibonbon said...

Happy Mother's Day!!!!!

Anne Lorys said...

Hello, sweet Lee...

Thank you so much for your unbelievably kind comments on my last post, they truly did touch my heart.

And bless you for sharing your own story of pain and loss,my friend. You are surely in my prayers.

Wishing you a very Happy Mother's Day!

Anne

Catherine Mommsen Scott said...

Well, way cool!!!

Tam said...

HI Hope your Mothers Day Rocked! Congrats to you and Tammy for selling OUT! You GALS are just rocking!

Unknown said...

Hope your weekend was fab and glad the contest went well!

Love the new background!

Lovey said...

Dorthe is just a wonderful person to win!! Please tell me about your Zines...sounds so cool!!