Jun 15, 2010

Blog Love

Giving some shout outs to some blogs I like. I have found that there are some blogs out there that get a lot of traffic. Everyone knows them. And there are others that don't have much traffic, but have delightful things to show us:

Gifts for Nonnie: Cassie has cool paper and felt art, plus great local pictures. And the kids, did I mention her cute kids?
The Little Red Shop: I had the pleasure of meeting Julie last year at the Farm Chicks. She has a fun blog, chock full of fun, funky junk.

The Little White Attic: this is one gorgeous gal with an affinity for Jane Austen.

She Dreams Big!: I'm hoping if I send enough people her way, Connie will send me a bag!! LOL. Go bug her about selling on etsy.

Cotton Pickin Cute: 'Nuff said. Tracy has an adorable blog, full of giveaways. AND her place in Fla. was show in an HGTV ad. Woo hoo!!
Mary's Meanderings: Mary is one cool chick, who just revamped a $2 bag that is gorgeous. Her blog has fun, sweet eye candy! Go visit.

Go spread some love, would ya??

5 comments:

den lille lade said...

Hi dear Lee, thanks for all those great adresses, I will hurry up,to take a tour.
Have a lovely tuesday.
Dorthe

Cassie Shella said...

Thank you Lee! That was so sweet - you made my day:) Now I'm going to check out the other blogs you mentioned!

Unknown said...

Lee- I see you have found my big sister! (at Little White Attic)!!! Isn't she great?

Sorry it has been a while since I stopped by- the blog looks so beautiful~! Can't wait to check out more links!

Lori said...

Lee, i starred this in reader so i can check out these blogs later...thanks for sharing them!!!

she dreams big! said...

What a sweetie you are! So exciting to see my name other than on my own blog! Don't get discouraged on those fabulous flowers - they.are.wonderful! No interest in my bags either. Maybe we should do a trade!