Aug 12, 2012

BIG changes coming!

Well, after three days of agonizing, I decided to take a leap of faith and gave my notice at work. As some of you suggested, I really thought about the pros and cons, and what was the most important item to consider.

This decision has lead to a flurry of activity! I am applying for jobs, lining up interviews, and trying to get my nursing license re-instated. I am withdrawing the kids from school, registering them in another school, and planning Jason's 9th birthday party. I am still packing up more stuff. I am still purging, Whew! Lots and lots of decisions to make.

The kids and I will head back to my mom and dad's to live until the house sells. Chris will stay here, work, and keep the place going. (We've had 8 showings in 4 weeks, with another schedule for Monday). It's not going to be easy, but it certainly is do-able.

We will miss Maine. But we are up for the next challenge too!

So, I'll try to keep you posted along the way!

2 comments:

Gigi said...

Wow, those are some big changes! Good luck and keep us posted!

Jennifer said...

Woohoo!! Goooo Lee!! I hope it all works out perfectly!!!! So excited for you!