May 4, 2013

Happy Saturday

It's been a busy week! Jason had a riding lesson Monday. I worked Tuesday. Wednesday I was off, and headed for a much-needed doctor's appointment. Thursday and Friday were crazy at work!

My parents and sister are at a show this weekend in NY, so we've been getting ready all week too. We didn't go, for many reasons. I had to work, for starters. I also not sure that Jason is really ready to show, so why go and spend the money? So, I'm farm sitting on this beautiful Saturday!

Last night was Adam's Spring Concert. He and Jason both attend a charter school, so the concert was held at the local high school (in a brand new auditorium, I might add). I think the first graders do the same show every year, because each of the six groups has costumes, and the music is pre-recorded.

Adam was an Army ant! There were butterflies, lady bugs, grasshoppers, and a few others. Each group not only sang along with the music, but they each danced too!! The staff at Avon Grove Charter School did an amazing job!

All in all, it only lasted 45 minutes, but it really was entertaining. And seeing Adam up in stage just made me smile!

Enjoy Captain Toothless!




No comments: