Nov 15, 2008

Crafting Frenzy

A friend at work is having a Tastefully Simple party, and she asked if I wanted to bring some of the creations to sell- well, of course!

So I had to bust out the supplies and start making more stuff.


I have work area in the basement, but it doesn't have near enough counter space. So I've been using the kitchen counter. It's easier to be upstairs with the kids too. Otherwise, they come doen to the basement, which usually isn't a problem, but they like to get into my crafting supplies.


I've been making a ton of Christmas and general gift tags. I've been using up some of my supplies that have been hanging around. I also treated myself to the boxed set of glitters from Martha Stewart. They're awesome! You can see them in the back of the photo.


I've also made 8 more rose pins. They were really fun- and each one is a little different!



I'll be scanning some of the tags later to show you. The weather is rainy and gloomy here- not the best for shooting pictures outside in the light.

Today is the memorial service for my uncle. The family is getting together to celebrate his life. I'm still having trouble wrapping my head around the idea that he is gone.

Have a good weekend- hugs- Lee

2 comments:

Sandra Evertson said...

Love these new brooches, so delicate and lovely!
Sandra Evertson

Vera said...

Lovely brooches and what fun goodies you have. I hope you are doing well and I am sorry about the loss of your uncle.