Nov 2, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

OK- so I'm a day or so late, but obviously the day had to happen in order to snap photos...



Jason and Adam had a blast carving pumpkins and getting dressed up.
We picked fairly simple costumes this year, because I knew we were going to a costume party at a pony show, where the rest of my family was. I needed to be able to put warm clothes on under the costumes.

Next, some grown-up stuff. My lovely friend Tammy sent me a great package, and it in was this great crow, all dressed in his Halloween finery.




Of course, Halloween isn't complete without chocolate, and although Fred the pumpkin thought he'd eat it- it's ALL for me!! hehehehehe!


Hope you had a safe and fun-filled Halloween.
Hugs- Lee

3 comments:

Sea Angels said...

They look so cute...no we don't really do Halloween...so sad really..your photo's are great and I LOVE the crow so representative of autumn our fields are full of them.
Thankyou for your lovely comments you are so kind.
Hugs Lynn xx

Tam said...

OOO great pictures! HOPE you all had a great Halloween!

cinnibonbon said...

Oh your boys look great!!

Love all the pumpkin goodness....and those great gifts from Tammy.