Jul 20, 2009

Somerset Home News!!




A hearty congratulations for my friend and partner Tammy, who's amazing birds kits are being published in this months Somerset Home. These kits come full of pre-cut bird or rooster shaped papers and lots of embellishments. Of course, they come wrapped in a wonderful cellophane bag, ready for you to complete. But, if you don't see a paper or color that you like, contact us and we'll do a custom order.


Tammy had made one sometime last year, and I told her we should make kits (i.e., she should, as we don't live near each other!) I've been dying to try one myself, but you know how that goes... However, I did score one of these lovelies myself, as Tammy gave me one as a gift. My proud rooster sit on a wreath in my kitchen.




We listed them in our Lollishops.com Twigs & Feathers site, and Amanda Nolan from Stampington came across them and loved them. She thought they'd make a great addition to the Home issue, and I'd have to say I agree. These sweet kits are so versatile, and lots of fun too!




Please head over to Tammy's blog and say congrats! Then head over to Lollishops.com and pick up a few for yourself.
hugs- Lee

7 comments:

Blasé said...

..well shoot, girlfriend...if you would do some back searching on my Blog you may find some gems of 70s on my Friday's Features and who knows what else.

I trust you will not find anything that will give you that "itchy" feeling... HA!

angelandspot said...

I love those roosters!

The Other Side of Me said...

Thanks, Lee.

Teamwork all the way. I have 6 kits that I am finishing and will post the pics today! Maybe we will sell a few kits.
Thanks for the kudos.
Tammy

cinnibonbon said...

Bravo girls!!!!

Girl...you rock..you 2 will have to mass produce now that you all made Sommerset!!!!

I'm thrilled for the 2 of you..

PS...I've got goodies coming your way too!! I should have it in the mail by this weekend or so...
I'll let you know when I actually make it to the post!!!

Miss you!

cinnibonbon said...

Bravo girls!!!!

Girl...you rock..you 2 will have to mass produce now that you all made Sommerset!!!!

I'm thrilled for the 2 of you..

PS...I've got goodies coming your way too!! I should have it in the mail by this weekend or so...
I'll let you know when I actually make it to the post!!!

Miss you!

Angela said...

Congrats to you both, Lee!!! I love the roosters, they would be great on top of a wedding gift(obviously something for the kitchen)!

natalea said...

YAY!!! can't want to get a copy!