Sep 11, 2009

We Remember




For all of those who fell on this day- in the Towers, at the Pentagon, falling in a plane from the sky in Pa.- we remember.

I was at work on Sept. 11 and we had tv's in all of the rooms. We watched the horror all day long. We got the hospital ready for incoming, we sent people and equipment north. And in the end, no one lived for us to take care of. It was heartbreaking. I was shell shocked for months.



I hope our world is improving. I hope we learn tolerance. I hope we savor each and every day.

3 comments:

Sea Angels said...

Yes I remember watching it at work and just not beleiving it was real, I still find it so hard to believe that this could have happened...ever!
I must say you look beautiful in your picture really lovely.
Hugs Lynn xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Lee! I too am hoping, and praying, the world is improving! I can't believe it has been 8 yrs., except that my daughter is almost 8 and I was very pregnant with her (my first) when 9/11 happened! It was such a terrible time...

T

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Your last sentence really hit me. Yes, we should savor every day. I'm going to start now.